Thursday, May 31, 2012

Day 17 and feeling good

Man I tell you what, I had no idea I'd be feeling this good so fast. I was so petrified that I'd be completely out of it for a month and I'm just sitting here on the floor with one leg tucked under me typing on the laptop and feeling pretty darn good!

I had another follow up visit with Dr. Telepun yesterday and he's feeling great about my progress also. I'm kind of "scabby" now which he says is perfect and that I'm to continue to keep my two areas dry. Dr. Telepun doesn't have me using any lotions, creams, or gels right now either. He looked at my before picture and said "yeah, your after pictures are going to look really good".

ALWAYS nice to hear from your Doctor!

I slept in the bed for the first time last night!! It was very exciting. After I got my Loratab prescription refilled it numbed the hips enough to make it possible to sleep on my side. I really seem to only need pain medicine at night. Otherwise I'm not in much pain at all.

So there's my newest update. Feeling good!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you I follow your progress and hoping mine goest as well

Post a Comment