Thursday, May 17, 2012

3 days post op

Wow I can't tell you how nice it is to get to sleep this much.

I continue my mantra of pee, walk, water, sleep repeat, but was able to stay awake in longer amounts yesterday. I'm still sleeping in the recliner and I think it's making a big difference. Yesterday around 3 my skin started to itch like crazy. So I asked m dr and he let me add benedyl to what I'm taking. I've still itched like crazy though. My mother in law said I had some tape burns from my dressings ad that was probably contributing to the itchy feeling.

I slept well yet ran out of water in the middle of the night. Didn't think it would bother me too bad but it did. I took my last pain pills at midnight and now at 8am I'm just now feeling like I need them again. I woke up very very nauseated and was happy to have the phenergan. I had a little dry toast with it and fell back asleep so I'm just now about to take them. I'm progressing faster than I thought. If I can do some photos today I will,

0 comments:

Post a Comment