Saturday, May 12, 2012

Pre-Surgery Bedside Table

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/1/?ui=2&ik=4c780cb83c&view=att&th=1374287a3434d30d&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8nmvm9EyRXJQ_3368Kteyl&sadet=1336874127110&sads=5cXnNrRztW0U-c8K3VAI29X9CQc

Ok, so here's whats on my bedside table in preparation for my return from surgery

- Remote Controls

- Whistle I can blow in case people can't hear me downstairs and I need to go to the bathroom or something.

- Telephone

- Eye mask to shield my eyes from the light

- Brush and hairband, and black headband

- Lipbalm

- TRESemme Fresh Start Refreshing Mist - Since I wont be able to wash it for a while.

- Baby Wipes- Just to kind of "wash off" day to day

- Tums

- Bengay for my neck or back if they're hurting from taking up the slack from having to try to not put pressure on abs.

- Extra gauze and tape if needed

- Ibuprophin for anti-inflamatory

- Prescriptions and meds list.

0 comments:

Post a Comment