Saturday, May 26, 2012

The Red Spot

Ok, so day 2 at the pool was a success. I even wore a bathing suit. I stayed out of the water where those submerging points would be a no no, but when I got home I had this puffy red spot on my stomach. I also didn't wear my compression garment during those 4 hours. So of course I'm completely panicked about it now. And.... lets make this much better by saying its Saturday and Monday is Memorial day. sooo no help for quite a few days.

My Mother in Law, who is a nurse, said just give it a little time. She asked if it was hot and I told her my stomach is completely asleep SO how would I know and she said it would feel hot on the outside. She also suggested I keep track of my temperature and see if it spikes at all. This is a little scary. I'm not sick very often.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish there were words to explain how grateful I am for your blog here! I just visited my PS on Friday and today is Sunday. I am having my surgery right after Christmas as that is when I have the most time off from work (14 days). I will be having the very same procedure as yourself including a breast lift. You have encouraged me greatly. My surgeon is here in town and he makes you come in each day to check for blood clots and infections which made me a bit nervous as far as getting in and out of the car each day. I will continue to watch your progress, my body habitus looks just like yours pre-surgery so seeing your post pictures excites me even more. Thank you so much and I am so glad I found this!! Rsaylor

Post a Comment