Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Two days post op

We were discharged from the hospital yesterday afternoon. I slept most of the way home in the car! When we got home I had to go up two flights of stairs which was extremely hard. I wasn't in pain so much as exhausted and then my body got "the shakes". They only lasted a while.

My husband brought up a recliner to the bedroom since the dr had me sit in a recliner position while in the hospital. This has been great and if youve got a recliner you might want to do this.

My basically daily schedule goes like this: pee, walk around of 2-3 minutes, drink water, sleep and repeat! My pain seems to be lessening. It's easier to walk. Still hunched but I can move faster.

I threw up this morning. I believe this was because I didn't eat this morning and then took pills. I've Also started coughing and that's not fun!! I just hold a pillow and push in when I cough.

My mother in law is a nurse so she's been here to help take care of drains and give everybody some piece of mind. She seems to think I'm moving forward.

I go to the doctors for post op today at 2pm to get the breast drains out , I still have no idea what I "look like. I'll let you know how it goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment