Saturday, May 12, 2012

Surgery overnight bag packing checklist

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/1/?ui=2&ik=4c780cb83c&view=att&th=13742850f6ea11bf&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8nmvm9EyRXJQ_3368Kteyl&sadet=1336869954732&sads=EG1pecDYT6FAKdKWJCDDGVTW9Rw&sadssc=1So what is in my overnight bag??

- A pair of slippers with rubber bottoms. They're going to make me walk around the hospital a lot after the surgery. I don't want to slip.

- Burts Beez makeup wipes. I wont have make up on, but I dont want my face just feeling oily and gross.

- Eyeglasses case. I wear contacts normally, but wont be able to wear them during surgery, so I'll have my glasses in while I'm actually in surgery.

- Toothpaste and Toothbrush - Cause, ew... gross. If I can stay along long enough I will absolutely brush.

- Socks - I figure my feet will get cold. I can't stand that feeling.

- Underwear 2x too big & A house-dress from Wal-Mart. The nurse at the hospital told me that I'll be staying in the hospital game the majority of the time, but when I leave the hospital I'll have to go in something and I'd rather go in something that you can just zip up the front and not care if you basically destroy.

- Deodorant - I dont like to smell.

- Hairbrush - Just in case I'm really scraggly. I probably wont care since I'll be starving, but still.

- Kindle - Just in case for some strange reason I'm NOT totally out of it, I'm going to bring something to read. I doubt I will need it, but still better to have something just in case.

So there you go, my surgery overnight bag. Hope you find this helpful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment