Tuesday, May 22, 2012

1 week post op

1 week post op

So yesterday I went to see Dr. Telepun hoping against hope that I could get BOTH of the drains out since I'm having to drive 45 minutes to and 45 minutes home from each doctors visit, but alas. I only got one taken out. I did get my belly button stitches out too though. I didnt even know I had stitches in there, but now I don't

I'm trying to ween myself off of the Loratab since I can't drive anywhere with it in my system. And I'll be honest. I'm hurting. I've only had 1/2 a loratab and 4 ibuprophin over the past 8 hours and I pretty much need to be stretched out in the recliner all the time in order to not be hurting. It hurts my lower back when I sit up for any extended period of time so I'm laying with a heating pad on my lower back now too. I'll be honest I'm pretty pathetic.

There's also NOTHING in my house to eat. My husband just went out to the grocery store and I'm so thankful because I was seriously about to eat anything I could get my hands on. No fruit, no bread, no milk = disaster for me, but I've been able to stave it off so far.

I wasn't able to nap today, which has resulted in me being significantly more grumpy than usual, but perhaps I'll be able to go to bed earlier tonight. I dont like being uncomfortable, but right now I feel like I've got to choose it over being completely immobilized.

0 comments:

Post a Comment