Saturday, May 19, 2012

End of day 5 post op

Well, there were glimmers of today when I felt like a 100% normal human again.

It was very exciting taking those pictures and measurements and seeing just how different I really do look. And thats with all this swelling.

I'm starting to feel the swelling on the inside a bit more. Its like pressure trying to get out. I discovered when I just kind of sat and relaxed it went away, but when I tried to be active it got pretty intense.

My mother in law left to go home today, so its just me and the family again now. I'm going to try to stay off my feet a bit longer though. It seems from what I read that when you get back too fast thats when people have large amounts of swelling and other problems. I dont want that FOR SURE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment