Sunday, May 13, 2012

surgery tomorrow

WOW so today is my last day in this body. I alternate between feeling elated and being petrified I'm going to die.

I printed off my living will this morning, as the hospital requested, and my husband said "well that is encouraging." Standard practice I reminded him, but still. I have to admit that the anxiety seems to be a bit on the rise.

Today is mothers day and so the fact that my kids want to get in even more snuggles is comforting.

My husband had me go onto NetFlix and put some DVD's in the queue so that I wouldn't be bored. If you don't have Netflix I'd suggest it. Something to do. We made sure nothing I would laugh to hard or cry to hard at was in the first week or so. Weird, I know, but I'm a planner like that.

What about any of you out there? Are you experiencing any nerves about your surgery?

1 comments:

Suerena said...

Hi, I saw your post on the July Tummy Tuckers page, You must be very excited and I just want to wish you good luck for tomorrow.

Post a Comment