Saturday, June 2, 2012

Things I am currently sick of

On the whole I feel AMAZING. So much better than I thought I would feel at this point, but there are some things that I'm getting sick of.

1. The waist binder. - Sweet Jesus I hate this thing. I understand it is necessary but it bothers my skin and I just don't like it. Its, restrictive.

2. I can't go swimming - And I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to be able to. I hope Dr. Telepun will let me know at my appointment on Thursday.

3. The waist binder- I know I already said this, but I'm REALLY sick of it.

4. Lower back pain - Because I'm being ultra careful with my abdominal muscles still I'm finding that at the end of every day that my back hurts.

5. I can't exercise yet - Because I'm feeling good already its tempting to want to go and do a little exercise, but I've been told its a no-no till week 6. I'm going to ask Dr. Telepun if I can at least use some resistance bands and work my arms a bit.

6. Never knowing whats normal - One of the big problems is that I don't know whats normal. I usually know my body pretty well. I'm not sick often and I can tell whats just pain and what is normal and what is not, but with this surgery I don't know whats normal. What's that red spot? Is it normal? Whats that hard area right above my hip? Is it normal? I'm trying not to be a worry wort, but its hard sometimes. I'm kinda sick of that.

7. The BINDER - yes we are back to that.

So all in all things are pretty good. You know?! I still thought I'd be pretty out of it by now, so I'm glad that I'm pretty functional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment