Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Second thoughts set in

So I've hit the place where you start to do the little depression thing. Everybody i said it ovewould come and I was like "ohhhh bs"! But umm I'm there. I've been super tired the past three days, I tries on some clothes today and realized I still am somewhere between a Xl and L. Which is weird because I look at my body and I think "that's what a medium should look like" and alas it's not the case. My boobs still hurt but I haven't had a pain pill in over 24 hours which is good. I even had it flash across my head tonight that maybe I should have spent 8,000 another way. Ugh I know it's like that and just my brain messing with me but I hope I pull out of the slump soon. Just being honest and sharing the truth so if you get there emotionally you'll know it happened to me too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is really helpful keep it up. I'm nearly two weeks post op and I had my down in the dumps days last week. Hopefully I won't get it again. But keep writing please and posting pics. They are so helpful. And by the way you look great.

Anonymous said...

Still following and looking forward to mine, the pictures are great and my body shape is the same yours was pre-TT and BL. Hope you feeling better and the post op depression is better today :)

Post a Comment