Tuesday, June 19, 2012

5 weeks post op appointment

So last I wrote I had a "breast infection". What actually happened was where the W of the Wise Mastopexy happen they sew it back together along the bra line and it sort of looks like a letter T. Well At the intersection of the T where all three points combine just basically split apart. The Doctor said that the tear is really clean and that it will all heal back the way it is supposed to with time and a few weeks. (Which sorta sucks cause I really think I would have been ok to get in the lake water this weekend for my anniversary lake party, but now I can't.)

He said that my tummy tuck is looking great and I'm not really swelling or holding fluid (which is great considering I'm on my period on top of it all) and so I GOT RID OF THE WRAP!! Hooray! But I'll be a little honest that it was a little harder to stand up straight yesterday without some effort. My backs even been a little sore today, but it will build up.

So tummy, check. Get this breast thing healed up and I'm ready to go. I have been looking all over Pinterest for some new outfit ideas. Which I am excited about. I'm a little bit tentative to go shopping because I feel like I'm still losing weight. Ya know? But I start back to work July 2nd, so I may have to make some changes, but I may be able to get along with some of the stuff I'm now fitting back into for a month or so.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just saw your post at the plastic surgery forum! Glad you are doing so well. You will have more fun shopping for cothes when you are completely healed up. =)

Post a Comment