Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bikini time @ 4 weeks post op

Today I wore my bikini outside in public for the first time!!! So exciting. I was a little nervous but hubby said over and over he couldn't believe how great I look. In at the beach for the week and although dr. Telepun has said its ok for me to get in the water as long as I don't just stay wet for long periods of time I'm still a little nervous about it. Hubby asked if I felt any different and I told him its hard to say because I'm in this Wrap thing all the time so I don't see the difference as much as I do with the breast. Make sense? I did feel like I looked ok today and I look forward to being able to work out some because my butt is getting very flat lol. All in all I'm feeling pretty good. Still some severe nipple sensitivity but my stomach rarely hurts at all and most of the scabs have fallen off from the scar at this pointe

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I had mine done the same day as yours but just found this blog. Wow. I am NOT feeling as great as you at this point. My swelling is horrendous and I am easily holding close to 10 pounds in fluid. I did have an extended TT so it was a bit more involved but a bikini is not in my near future. Lol! Thanks for updates as its great to compare notes!

Krystal said...

I just wanted to let you know that your blog has influenced me to make an appointment for a consultation. Our before pictures look quite a like. I am 4'10 and 125 lbs and just can't get rid of the flab. Thank you for giving me some confidence!

Anonymous said...

just scheduled mine today for Dec. 19th I don't have to go back to work until the 7 of Jan. I am getting a TT and BL hope that's enough time to get over the biggest amount of pain :) but I am very excited

Post a Comment