Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Oh man check me out!

So this is cool, my Dr. just sent out my blog link to people wanting to learn what its really like to have a tummy tuck and breast lift to all of the people on his constant contact list. I'm like the poster child. WAHOOOOO!! haha :) I'd be embarrassed that my fatty tummy is displayed for all to see BUT since I look so darn good in the after I don't care as much!

If you found me through Dr. Telepun WELCOME! And I hope you will feel free to ask any and all questions you can think of! I'm happy to help if I can!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

The goal is always as low as possible while doing Tummy tuck surgery still tightening as much as possible. Ideally, the belly button opening can reach below the incision so there is not an opening scar.

Chicago Abdominoplasty said...

Much luck and congratulations! I wish I had a friend doing it with me. I am still terrified, but also excited. Remember, all you have to do is go to sleep, the doctors will take care of everything, then you just wake up and start healing

Please keep us updated.

Post a Comment